Factor Investing: The New Essentials
- Factors are the essential, underlying drivers of portfolio returns.
- Factor-based portfolios can help clients enhance returns, manage risk, and improve efficiencies.
- Investors can express a view through broad, macroeconomic factors that affect capital market returns, such as interest rates, inflation or growth, or security-level factors such as value, size and quality for equities and credit, term structure and liquidity for fixed income.
A Knowledgeable Partner
- Expertise across asset classes.
- Over 30 years of experience managing factor based strategies.
- $131 billion in factor-based AUM.*
*as of 11/30/2016