- Chair Powell promises both caution and resolve in Jackson Hole speech.
- Canadian core retail sales contracted.
- UK GFK consumer confidence improved.
- Germany start to rebuild war-damaged competitiveness.
- Japan’s services PMI drives output.
- Aussie growth seen quite resilient in the long run, according to the latest Intergenerational Report.
Click here for our latest thought leadership piece on Japan’s monetary policy pivot.
Spotlight On Next Week
US employment growth to slow.
UK housing prices might weaken.
Japan’s industrial production may tick down.