The Link Investor Centre allows you to:
- Update your personal details and communication preferences;
- View your holding and value of your investment;
- Access your tax and distribution statements;
- Lodge your Tax File Number (TFN), Australian Business Number (ABN), or exemption;
- Provide bank account details in order to receive your distributions directly credited to your nominated account;
- Amend your level of participation in the distribution reinvestment plan (DRP) (if available);
- Download commonly used forms including change of address, off-market transfer and name correction request forms;
- Complete requested certifications.
To log into the Link Investor Centre you will need to enter your Securityholder Reference Number (SRN) or Holder Identification Number (HIN), which can be found on your statements, and your postcode. If your registered address is overseas, please click on the ‘Outside Australia’ link to look up your country of residence.
Alternately, you can register your portfolio to view all your holdings in one place.