Partnering with Investment Trends, we’ve gathered data and insights on how financial planners are using managed accounts, now and into the future.1
Our latest research explores:
- The continued rise of managed accounts, with usage doubling in the last five years.
- Client demographics, with one third of users believing these structures are appropriate for their low balances and millennial clients.
- The reasons why financial planners are recommending managed accounts, including one third of planners acknowledge they are a core portfolio holding.
- Managed accounts can save financial planners a priceless resource – time. This extra time can help planners to better serve their clients and dedicate time to grow their business.
- Over time, managed accounts can provide additional time saving – after 2 years of usage, financial planners typically saved an extra 4 hours per week compared to their initial year of use.